Warranty Checkup Rules and Plans:
- The warranty does not apply in any case of non-standard or excessive usage.
- The warranty does not cover any clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not be effected in a case of negligence and/or misuse of the products.
- The warranty will not be effected due to damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the clients.
- The warranty will not be effected if any foreign objects enter the motors, pump or any other machine-driven part.
- We always try to repair your products, if possible, by labour only, to save you cash. If the experts states on your invoice, that if the same issue comes back, you will need to get a new part(s).
- Unless stated otherwise on your invoice, your service warranty lasts a maximum of 30 days.
For all other inquiries about Chatham Pro Appliance Repair warranty rules, please contact the office in one of the following ways.
Contact Info: (866) 834-2515